KEWR Newark Liberty International Airport for FSX (Download)
Looking for the Prepar3D version? Click here.
For Flight Simulator X (SP2), Flight Simulator X: Acceleration, and Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition.
Newark Liberty International Airport (KEWR) is a major US airport located in Newark, New Jersey. It serves the New York metropolitan area.
The scenery features:
- Custom main terminals, hangars, and airport buildings
- Custom jetways (Non-animated) and ground vehicles
- Custom airline parking
- HD ground polygons
- Custom runway textures
- HD photoscenery with seasonal changes
- Views from inside the terminal and control tower
- DirectX 10 capable (Preview DirectX 10)
- Airport illuminated with lights at night
- Kearny Heliport (65NJ)
- Static aircraft (optional)
- Open hangar that can be parked inside of
- Port Newark and Elizabeth
- Compatible with FSDreamTeam’s GSX and AI traffic programs
Requirements: Flight Simulator X SP2, OR Flight Simulator X Acceleration, OR Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition with Windows 7, 8, or 10. Download size is 381MB and may take a few minutes. Download is .zip file containing EXE installer.
The scenery comes with static aircraft which are at parking areas away from the main terminals. The aircraft parked at the main terminals seen in the screenshots below are AI from Ultimate Traffic 2 and World of AI. You can download UT2 here and WOAI here.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.