KEWR Newark Liberty International Airport for Prepar3D (Download)
Looking for the FSX version? Click here.
For Prepar3D V1.4, 2.0, or 3.3.
Newark Liberty International Airport (KEWR) is a major US airport located in Newark, New Jersey. It serves the New York metropolitan area.
The scenery features:
- Custom main terminals, hangars, and airport buildings
- Custom jetways (Non-animated) and ground vehicles
- Custom airline parking
- HD ground polygons
- Custom runway textures
- HD photoscenery with seasonal changes
- Views from inside the terminal and control tower
- Airport illuminated with lights at night
- Kearny Heliport (65NJ)
- Port Newark and Elizabeth
- Static aircraft (optional)
- Open hangar that can be parked inside of
Requirements: Prepar3D v1.4 OR Prepar3D v2.0 OR Prepar3D v3.2 with Windows 7, 8, or 10. Download size is 379MB and may take a few minutes. Download is .zip file containing EXE installer.
The scenery comes with static aircraft which are at parking areas away from the main terminals. The aircraft parked at the main terminals seen in the screenshots below are AI from Ultimate Traffic 2 and World of AI. You can download UT2 here and WOAI here.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.