CYTZ Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport v1.5 for FSX (Download)
Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport/Toronto Island Airport, Toronto, Ontario, Canada (CYTZ)
This airport is also available for Prepar3D 1.4 and X-Plane 10.
Toronto City Airport is a commercial airport located in Toronto, Canada. The airport has scheduled flights from Porter Airlines and Air Canada Express.
The airport features:
- Realistic main terminal with jetways (non animated) and ground vehicles.
- Custom buildings, and hangars.
- Custom ground textures
- High quality photo scenery ground with seasonal changes
- Custom airline parking
- Open hangars that can be parked inside of
- Extra parking for general aviation aircraft
- Custom runways, and gate textures
- DirectX 10 capable (Preview DirectX 10)
- Static aircraft (optional)
- Airport is illuminated with lights at night
- Multiple fuel trucks
- Includes the seaplane base next to the airport
- Includes all previous updates
The airport is also planned to have the main runway extended. There will be a free update that will include extended runways once it happens.
The AI Porter Bombardier Dash 8 aircraft seen in the screenshots are from the World of AI team, who make AI aircraft for free. You can download their Porter package here.